Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm the Smartest Man Alive......

So yesterday was the best day of my life. I found out 2 things. 1.) My iPOD can be fixed and 2.) I can fix it!.....Now many of you know that I am not a handy man. I don't know how to change my oil or drill holes in things or spit tobacco (??). So yesterday I tried to replace the battery in my iPOD that has been dead for over a year and long story short.....it's back to normal!! Thanks for all your prayers and support!! So moving right along.....Wednesday night I went to see bowling for soup. Not to impressive but there was this band called melee. WOW! amazing. They have a new album coming out in Spring 2007 and I can't wait. There was also a band called Meg and Dia and they were incredible also. Check em' out on myspace!!!So christmas is near and I haven't bought a dang thing!!!!! So I'm gonna hit up the shower and then the mall! If you want something for christmas leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!!

rock on!
Evan

No comments: