Friday, August 10, 2007

Trip to Atlanta


So my girlfriend and I went to Atlanta for a friends birthday. We left early to head to the Georgia Aquarium and some other places. The aquarium is awesome! It was an incredible experience and well worth the money! We then headed to Midtown Music. If you are a musician you NEED to check out this place! It is the Professional music store with no guitar under $1,500.00 and also they have boutique amps. I was going through the amps and found a Two Rock "john mayer" signature head. There were only 25 of these made! With the sale price of $8,500.00 the owner has already sold one!! With my jaw dropped and drool out of my mouth my girlfriend patiently waits until I'm done (shes an angel). Atlanta was 101 degrees and humid all day long and I'm not going to go in detail of how we ate outside for a friends birthday party. Atlanta is a great city but I would not lose any sleep tonight if I could not go back. If you ever go to Atlanta stop by Bahama Breeze in Duluth GA,it is a cool restaurant.

Rock on,
Evan

No comments: