Friday, February 9, 2007

Hurt foot for John



So last night I went to see John Mayer and it was pretty dang good. I'll blog on that later. Anyways I was on my way out and I was talking to Jamie (New guitarist in Chasen) on the phone while I was going down the steps outside the colonial center. I thought I was on the last step and I wasn't....I was on the second step. So as I stumble down the steps my ankle rolls and I felt it snap. As I am about to bust out in tears Chase and his wife and my girlfriend Erin are laughing at me and I'm sure the people behind me are laughing too. My ankle isn't too swollen but it hurts like a mother. Chase was still laughing about it on the way home as we listen to honky tonk country music to keep chase awake....another blog to write about! anyways im out!!

Rock On,
Evan

PS: Pray for me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurts - definitely praying!

Anonymous said...

How does your foot/ankle feel now? Did you break it? I work for an Orthopaedic Surgeon, do you need an appointment? :-)

Leah Nycole said...

That's disgusting! Looks like it hurt REALLY REALLY badly.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.