Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nothing New


Well I really don't have anything to blog about. But I'll try it anyways.....here it goes....well I just got a new Mac Laptop and its pretty sweet. The guy I bought it from upgraded it and its lightning fast. Chasen played in Charlotte NC and it was a blast. We want to thank everyone at Hopewell High School! We had some van trouble (again) on the way back and we were stuck in the ghetto of all ghettos! We finally made it home! It was good to be home because it was a looong weekend! It felt good to sleep in my bed! It was good to come back and just rest. I love my family and my girlfriend (yeah thats her in the picture) and that doesn't made the road life any easier. Well I'm off to watch a movie!!

Rock on,
Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay oclc seven gandhinagar problem caseload ourselves spin privacywe lupin boom
lolikneri havaqatsu