Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back Again!!!!


Well I'm back! Now that I am about to hit the road I'm gonna start blogging again to keep my family and friends up to date with what I'm doing! Our drummer is on vacation this week to the beach so I'm just kicking back this week. As all of you know by now wil has left Chasen. WE ARE ALL ON GOOD TERMS! Just wanted to make that clear! Wil is the worship leader at Marathon North and he felt like God wanted him to stay at Marathon North. We hate not having him on the road but it takes alot of guts to give up what he gave up and do what God wanted him to do. Wow that last line sounded like he hates leading worship?? haha you know what I mean. I'm sitting here watching the British Open (golf) and that is a tough course...I just hope Tiger Woods doesn't win. The PGA acts like he is God! I mean he is good but he is the most arrogant and most fined player on the tour because of his language. Anyways yesterday I won tickets to see Jon Mclaughlin and Mat Kearney at Wild Wing in downtown Greenville. How weird is it that these well known musicians are playing Wild Wings??? I was stoked! Well I'm going to wrap this up. If you haven't gotten Rocket Summer's new album go get it!! It's really good, but if you don't like pop then you wouldn't like it!!! Check out my next blog because I'll be jabbering about some new Chasen news!

Rock on,
Evan

1 comment:

// wil martin said...

what?? i hate leading worship!!! no jk. Even if you hate pop you'll like the rocket summer bc his music transcends all genres. thats right I used a big word. with all my time off lately i've been reading the dictionary.

really i love to lead worship.