Saturday, July 28, 2007

Peeing Beside Mat Kearney


Me and my beautiful girlfriend and Chasen and his wife went to go see Mat Kearney and Jon Mclaughlin last night at Wild Wings. It was soo cool because you got to eat, sit down. and watch 2 guys play there music acoustic. Jon Mclaughlin was up first. He is REALLY good at piano but after a while I was kinda of wondering off in my mind because every song started to sound the same (probably because I don't play piano) and waiting on Mat Kearney. After Jon Mclaughlin was done I headed toward the bathroom and who did I pee beside??? No other that Mat Kearney. I know I'm probably sounding like a girl right now because all musicians put there pants on the same way we do. But there aren't many girls that have the chance to pee beside Mat Kearney. He looked over at me at the urinal and said "Hey man whats going on." Obviously he could see what was "going on." He was a Super nice guy and I walked out of the bathroom and told everyone about my milestone I just had in my life. Mat Kearney was great live and his songs are so simple but yet they take you on an adventure when he starts to sing. So if you ever get the chance of seeing Mat Kearney....... do it! And try to pee beside him too!

Rock On,
Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peeing after Evan Silver.

Its one thing to have to take a number 2 but I mean seriously...
Next time I try to use a bathroom after you, I'm taking a gas mask and a bullet proof vest.
Looking forward to many discussion worthy road dumps.
Much love,
Clint